Thank you for your interest in a Local Property Management managed home. We offer rental applications to everyone who inquires about the interest in one of our homes. It is important to us to provide the highest quality property to our tenants. Part of our management process is to maintain a very thorough screening process. An application must be completed in full by all residence 18 years of age or older. Multiple applications for a specific property or unit will be processed on a date and time basis. We will accept applications meeting the requirements listed on the application, a holding deposit must be turned in at the same time as the application and in which the applicants meet the following qualifications. The first completed application(s) taken will be processed and if approved, all secondary applications will be returned along with the unprocessed application screening charges. Any additional questions, special requests or contingencies will not “hold” a home, until owner and applicant are in an agreement with those specific questions and or requests. Businesses are not allowed to be operated out of the home. Smoking is not allowed in any of our homes or on the rented premises. Please note the specific pet policy for each individual property, however, as a company policy, if a pet is allowed, the pet must be at least two years of age with a one pet maximum. A No Pet house means no living creatures of any type or size, including but not limited to goldfish, hamsters, reptiles, ferrets, etc. No birds are allowed in any of our managed homes.
- A complete and accurate application with phone numbers and email addresses. Incomplete applications will be returned. Please be sure to sign the application.
- Each applicant will be required to qualify individually. Income requirements are cumulative.
- Applicant must be able to enter a legal and binding contract.
- Incomplete, inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial.
- Any applicant currently using illegal drugs or reporting a conviction for the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance will be denied.
- Any individual who may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of an individual, the complex, neighborhood or the property of others will be denied.
- An application insufficient in Credit and Rental Requirements shall require an additional security deposit equal to 50% of stated rental amount, over and above any other security deposit or additional security deposit required.
- The total security deposit required will be that of the least qualified applicant and is typically $25.00 less than the stated monthly rental amount.
- Rent quoted is subject to change until signing of the rental agreement.
- The denial of one applicant will result in the denial of the entire group applications.
- Attitude and demeanor during the application process will be considered.